Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ok ok for real this time

I really am going to start keeping up with this, I had good intentions and dang it I'm gonna do it.

So things are changing around our household lately, Kayleigh has been informed by her father that she may choose to live with him when she is 12. the problem is she is only 6 and does not understand what that means and it has just further confused her. I am still trying to explain to her why mommy and daddy don't live together and why she has a different dad than her sisters, do we really need to add the question of why can she choose at 12 and not now, not to mention the fact that it completely breaks my heart that she would want to leave me.

A few months back before Christmas I had a HUGE fight with Jerry's parents, things got really out of control here at our house and I am still not speaking to them. This has put a huge strain on my marriage and things have not been the same. I know I should be the bigger person (even though I am NOT the one in the wrong) and just forgive and forget but the wounds are still fresh and the pain is still intense. I don't really know what to do at this point My husband refuses to talk about it and we are just slipping further and further away from eachother. We need counseling but again it's all on me, I have to do everything, set everything up, arrange a babysitter every week, and basically I don't feel like dealing with all of that but I know I need to for the sake of my marriage.

That's all for now, hopefully it won't be another 6 weeks before I post again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment