Sunday, February 7, 2010

please stop the WHINING!!!

holy moly, the title says it all, Aeva whined and cried about everything, and when I say everything I literally mean when she was done eating I asked her to put her plate in the sink she had a total meltdown, she was like this all weekend and I have absolutly no explanation. She has no fever, went to bed and got up at her normal times, even took a nap saturday and sunday. I can not for the life of me figure out what her deal was. All I can say is I hope and pray she is better tomorrow cause I don't think I am eqipped to handle that for another day on my own. I feel bad because she is the middle child and unfortunatly get's the least amount of attention. Not saying she doesn't get attention but Kayleigh is in school and has projects and homework and birthday party invites, and Sara Jo is still little and requires a lot of me. So Aeva is stuck in the middle since she doesn't have any of the activities that Kayleigh does and she's old enough to do a lot of things on her own. I am working hard to do more with her and get in some more Mommy and Aeva time.

Another thing I am really going to try this week is put together a more structured scedule for the kids, they spend so much time "playing" and watching T.V while I clean and cook, and let's face it spend time on the computer, so i am going to start designating specific times to do activites with them, limit television, and try my hardest to only get on the computer when they are napping, or in bed...heh...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment