Monday, March 22, 2010

what a waste!

SO I sold all my toys at JBF, whoopi doo a whopping $50 minus 30% that they get and $5 for consigning, that makes me $30, I didn't sell one single bow!!!! WTH what is wrong with people, I had them for $3 and $5, do people just expect you to give them away? I do not understand why it is so hard to raise money for charity, whatever, I will keep selling them to friends and family I seem to be doing well with that I just hate that I worked so hard and spent SO much time making all those bows for nothing!

2 comments:

  1. NOW you get why I was so freaking frustrated. Yeah-it's hard...but I've realized that that is just part of the process. None of this is supposed to be easy...it wouldn't be a "life changing experience" if it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-and I can't believe you didn't sell any bows! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete