Sunday, April 25, 2010

weight loss and training

so since I'm obviously not good at the mom blog I am going to attempt a weight loss and training blog. my goal is to lose 30lbs by Nov.5th which is the first day of the 3 day. I currently weigh.........160lbs, this is the most I have ever weighed not pregnant. I have gained approximately 15-20 lbs in the last 6 months and already had at least 10 to lose before that. my goal weight (in case you haven't done the math) is 130lbs, but I would be ecstatic to get to 120, I don't want to set myself up for failure so I'm sticking with the 30 lbs for now, a more short term goal will be 10 lbs in 6 weeks, I think I can do it, my walks are going to start at 2 miles a day and I am ordering the p-90 series tonight :) wish me luck it's going to be hard but sooo worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment